Just as we mentioned in this week’s blog post, small wins matter.
The #1 driver of positive inner work-life is making progress in meaningful work…even if that progress is a small win.
originally posted at: http://www.5for5blog.com/friday-unwind-your-next-move-is-built-on-small-wins/
Here are this week’s BONUS 5 for 5 articles:
America’s Mood Map: An Interactive Guide to the United States of Attitude – by Chris Wilson – via Time
- SO WHAT: Infographic. I knew I belong in Oregon.
Infographic: We asked 15 experts what innovation actually means – by Nick Skillicorn
- SO WHAT: What is the most important skill that CEO’s are looking for……..CREATIVITY.
The tidal wave is overrated – by Seth Godin
- SO WHAT: Just like this week’s 5for5 blog – Small Steps Matter.
How to survive — even thrive — in tough negotiations – by Michael Wheeler – via Linked In
- SO WHAT: We all need emotional balance before challenging negotiations
Why Zappos Has Interns Launch Its New Apps – by Stephanie Vozza – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Proof that interns are much more than cheap summer labor.
All the best, kevin