Good morning everyone. This is actually a throwback (originally posted: http://www.5for5blog.com/friday-unwind-lollipop-leaders/)
Such an awesome talk…if we all only did one thing, let’s commit to becoming lollipop leaders.
Here are the additional 5 for 5 articles:
Just Twenty-Five Pages a Day – by Shane Parrish – via Farnam Street blog
- SO WHAT: Could you commit to this? 25 pages a day = 1 Business book every 10 days = 30+ books in one year?
12 lessons you learn or regret forever – by Travis Bradberry – via Quartz
- SO WHAT: Still working on these, but as the title says, you will learn these or regret them.
The Free Radical At Work – by Scott Belsky – via Linked In
- SO WHAT: “Free Radicals want to take their careers into their own hands and put the world to work for them. Free Radicals are resilient, self-reliant, and extremely potent.”
Skip the Resolutions – But Break This Habit in 2016! – by Liz Ryan – via Linked In
- SO WHAT: Oh my goodness, yes. Stop criticizing yourself.
4 Ways to Become a Better Learner – by Monique Valcour – via HBR
- SO WHAT: Feedback and reflection. YES!
all the best, kevin