A throw back to a post from last September (http://www.5for5blog.com/friday-unwind-we-dont-need-reassurance-we-need-to-show-up-and-make-a-difference/).
Again, a little longer video at 45 minutes, but end to end it is full of great and motivational material.
Hope you enjoy….again!
Here are the additional 5 for 5 articles:
The organizational cost of insufficient sleep – by Nick van Dam and Els van der Helm – via McKinsey Quarterly
- SO WHAT: If you still think you are being a hero by getting 3 hours of sleep, please stay awake long enough to read this.
How to Master the Art of ‘Just Start’ – by Jane Porter – via Entrepreneur
- SO WHAT: Don’t wait to read this.
How to talk about your project – by Seth Godin – via @thisissethsblog
- SO WHAT: The most interesting point: If you hide from any of the questions, you need to find out why.
There’s No Such Thing As Stress—Here’s What’s Really Bothering You – by Robert Maurer – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Interesting – are you feeling stressed or is it really fear?
Negotiation 101 for senior leaders: How to structure an effective argument – by Irene McConnell – via Smartblogs
- SO WHAT: Good tips for anyone looking to sharpen up your thinking on negotiations
all the best, kevin