“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” -Anatole France
A great reminder that creativity and leadership go hand in hand.
Here are this week’s 5 for 5 articles:
Without a doubt – by Seth Godin – via @thisissethsblog
- SO WHAT: “Certainty is a form of hiding.”
4 Habits of the World’s Most Creative People – by Graham Winfrey – via INC
- SO WHAT: #1 is very important. Embrace constraints.
The secret world of membership libraries – by Grace Dobush – via Quartz
- SO WHAT: I want to belong to one of these!!!
Trust: Better To Give Than Receive – by Bob Chapman – via Truly Human Leadership
- SO WHAT: Empowerment = Responsible Freedom
How to Take Back Control of Your Day, According to a Former Sniper – by Jeffry Harrison – via Time
- SO WHAT: An interesting idea to regain your focus.
all the best, kevin