(originally posted at: http://www.5for5blog.com/friday-unwind-is-anyone-better-because-of-your-leadership/)
Such a simple message – Is anyone better because of your leadership?
Here are this week’s bonus 5 for 5 articles:
Mary Oliver’s instructions for living a life – by Austin Kleon
- SO WHAT: Simple and perfectly stated. Worth writing on a sticky note and posting on your mirror.
How Stressed Are You? – by Success Magazine
- SO WHAT: An infographic to help you map your stress. I am a little stressed.
Culture Is Not the Culprit – by Jay Lorsch and Emily McTague – via HBR
- SO WHAT: Culture is an outcome of the processes and work put in to handle big challenges.
Remarkable Influence – by Mark Sanborn
- SO WHAT: “One of the best parts of performing remarkably is that you have the chance to inspire someone else to do the same.”
Depth of field – by Seth Godin
- SO WHAT: Your focus is your choice. Choose to focus on the positive.
all the best, kevin