“The impossible is often the untried”. ~Jim Goodwin
Couldn’t have said it any better myself!!!
Here are this week’s additional 5 for 5 articles:
How to find your voice – by Austin Kleon – via austinkleon.com
- SO WHAT: “Your voice has an external source. It is not lying within you. It is lying in other people’s poetry. It is lying on the shelves of the library. To find your voice, you need to read deeply.”
Why the best leaders have conviction – By Travis Bradberry – via World Economic Forum
- SO WHAT: Leaders with conviction “embrace what they cannot control.”
Four Counterintuitive Habits Of Effective Leaders – by David Hoffeld – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Counterintuitive habit #4: “They serve others.”
How To Shape Users’ Behavior, In 4 Steps – by Aaron Otani – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: A great read for anyone chartered with the responsibility of designing new processes or services.
Do You Have What It Takes to Help Your Team Be Creative? – by Robert Epstein – via Harvard Business Review
- SO WHAT: Very interesting read – the theory: Creativity can be broken into trainable competencies
All the best, kevin