Sometimes one unexpected thought becomes the bridge that lets you traverse the country of the familiar in an unprecedented way. -Rebecca Solnit (from “A Field Guide to Getting Lost”)
originally posted: http://www.5for5blog.com/mid-week-motivation-21-aug-2014/
Here’s this week’s BONUS 5 for 5 articles:
Ignite Your Wanderlust with 100 Images of The Open Road – by Eleanor Innis
- SO WHAT: Some inspiration to go exploring.
“Yes” vs. “Yes, If…”: Using Your Distinctive Contribution to Manage Priorities – by Jesse Sostrin – via Strategy + Business
- SO WHAT: Leaders need to manage their capacity.
Learning from the rejection – by Seth Godin
- SO WHAT:” Make your stuff better, but shun non-believers.”
I lost something – by Denise Hazelyn – via Medium
- SO WHAT: A great read on the beauty of embrace our struggles.
The Downside of Six Sigma – by Don Peppers – via Linked In
- SO WHAT: “Six Sigma discipline… has a significant and often overlooked downside: it does tend to reduce a company’s innovative capabilities.”
all the best, kevin