Good morning……I know last week for the inaugural #tbt blog post I said I would be re-sharing a previous post, but I have slightly changed my mind…..instead, I will try to sprinkle in some new content (maybe a quote, maybe a quick blog, maybe a video) which again is only for the subscribers to this blog.
Thank you all again for continuing to follow, comment, and share!
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Here’s the bonus 5 for 5 articles
Start Projects With Phase Zero – by David Burkus – via 99u
- SO WHAT: Too often we dive into projects without really understanding what the problem is we are trying to solve.
SUSDAT (Show Up, Sit Down, and Type) – by Seth Godin – via @thisissethsblog
- SO WHAT: Ain’t it funny how the creative process works like that…..you just keep showing up, practicing your art, and making a difference. 6000 blog posts is amazing
How to be a Great Team Leader and Team Player – by Mark Sanborn – via marksanborn.com
- SO WHAT: “Simply stated, a great team leader must never forget that he or she is still a team player.”
9 Nodding Strategies for Your Next Meeting – by Sarah Cooper – via Medium
- SO WHAT: LOL. You know you have done some if not all of these!!!
6 Ways For Leaders To Make Their Messages Resonate – by Todd Henry – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: If you can’t remember all six, at a minimum, remember #1 – Be authentic.
All the best, kevin