Good morning everyone……while I was researching the quote for this week’s Mid Week Motivation (http://www.5for5blog.com/mid-week-motivation-no-man-ever-steps/), I came across the quote below:
“Once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain: When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.” – Haruki Murakami
Different quote, same great idea: We are always changing. How we change, for the better or worse, is up to us. Choose to learn and keep getting better.
Here are these week’s extra 5 for 5 articles:
The Untold Secret Of Great Leaders – by Courtney Seiter – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Long read, but worth it. Confidence + humility = great leaders
The Art of Momentum: Why Your Ideas Need Speed – by Jocelyn Glei – via 99u
- SO WHAT: A great read on the impact of momentum on creativity. To me one of the keys is point #2.
10 Actionable Ideas – by Mark Sanborn – via MarkSanborn.com
- SO WHAT: Ten easy ideas for leads to take action on each week.
7 Time-Wasting Habits You Need to Cut Out of Your Life for Good – by Chad Halvorson – via Inc.
- SO WHAT: YIKES! I need to work on all of these….
5 Habits Of Truly Disruptive Leaders – by Faisal Hoque – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Inspiring and challenging to me.
All the best, kevin