It is in life’s darkest moments that we discover within ourselves an inextinguishable light. -Cory Booker
originally posted: http://www.5for5blog.com/mid-week-motivation-it-is-is-lifes-darkest-moments/
Here are this week’s BONUS 5 for 5 articles:
How to Be Truly Curious – by Adrienne Partidge
- SO WHAT: Make curiosity your best friend.
Think You’re Failing? Look Around. – by Jamis Buck
- SO WHAT: “A struggle in one area can color your perception of all the rest.”
3 Tips For Overcoming Fraud Syndrome – by Meagan Francis
- SO WHAT: We all feel it if we are pushing the limits….
My Thesis on How to Handle Feedback – by Gary Vaynerchuk
- SO WHAT: Haters gonna hate. You keep on movin’.
People Don’t Buy Products, They Buy Better Versions of Themselves – by Belle Beth Cooper
- SO WHAT: This is definitely a throwback, but it is great….why are your clients better for having worked with you?
All the best, kevin