Was flipping through a few previous posts to share and came across this video. Such great motivation.
“Greatness comes from adversity and looking the challenge in the eye and having the intestinal fortitude to step up and go after it.”
Originally posted at: http://www.5for5blog.com/friday-unwind-get-after-it-200th-post-on-the-5-for-5-blog/
Here are the additional 5 for 5 articles:
Imagining Your Future Projects Is Holding You Back – by Jessica Abel – Via the Observer
- SO WHAT: Idea Debt is when you spend too much time picturing what a project is going to be like… And way too little time actually making the thing.
5 Steps To Empower Others To Think More Creatively – by Marcia Reynolds – via Brand Quarterly
- SO WHAT: #5 Be Patient And Comfortable With Discomfort <- not easy
How The Most Successful People Ask Questions – by Stephanie Vozza – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: If there is one skill I am working on improving it is asking great (open ended) questions
To Sacrifice the Joy of Life is to Miss the Point – via Farnam Street Blog
- SO WHAT: Working longer and harder is not the point.
Do Yourself & Your Company a Favor: Cut Meetings in Half – by Gary Vaynerchuk – via Medium
- SO WHAT: Time is your most valuable commodity.
All the best, kevin