Good morning everyone. This week’s #tbt is an important reminder that we need to enjoy our journey.
“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
Here are the additional 5 for 5 articles:
20 cognitive biases that screw up your decisions – Samantha Lee and Drake Baer – via Business Insider
- SO WHAT: This one is worth bookmarking. These biases affect us every day.
The Six Lists You Need To Make Every Day Productive – by Stephanie Vozza – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Great ideas. The key is to get everything out of your head.
Interview with Jørgen Knudstorp, the CEO of LEGO – by Wan May Ang and Morten Tveit, via Egon Zehnder
- SO WHAT: “I think the x factor relates to the fundamental question of “Why do we exist?”
How To Take The Most Refreshing Work Break: 7 Evidence-Backed Insights – by Eric Jaffe – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Long read…..great suggestions. Totally agreed on the 10-20 minute nap.
How to Solve Problems Faster in 2 Easy Steps – by Tess Townsend – via INC
- SO WHAT: What story are you telling yourself about the problem?
all the best, kevin