“Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
I ripped this one off from a previous #tbt. I love the quote……enjoy the journey.
Here are this week’s additional 5 for 5 articles:
The Remarkable Advantage of Abundant Thinking – from First Round Review
- SO WHAT: A long read. But hunker down read the whole thing. We all need abundant thinking over scarcity thinking.
The right way to ask a question – by Michael Bungey Stanier
- SO WHAT: Continuing my obsession with asking great questions…..don’t miss adding AWE with your questions
Don’t Heed the Haters: Albert Einstein’s Wonderful Letter of Support to Marie Curie in the Midst of Scandal – by Maria Popova
- SO WHAT: We all need someone in our lives to send us a reassuring letter in trying times….
People Won’t Grow If You Think They Can’t Change – by Monique Valcour
- SO WHAT: As leaders we need to cultivate a growth mindset for ourselves and especially for our teams.
Three Habits Of The Most Creative Problem Solvers – by Olivia Fox Cabane and Judah Pollack
- SO WHAT: Three important habits to keep in mind……please take note of the mention again of having a growth mindset.
all the best, kevin