“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Here are this week’s BONUS 5 for 5 articles:
6 Key Ways Design Thinkers Approach Problems – by Thomas Lockwood – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Great summary on how design thinkers THINK
Try better – by Seth Godin
- SO WHAT: When we run out of energy to try harder, as the post says, let’s choose the path we are afraid of….and try better.
Surprisingly Simple Ways You Can Trick Your Brain Into Focusing – by Gwen Moran, via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Multitasking is the enemy of focus.
5 Tips on How to Become an Incredible Public Speaker – by Alex Honeysett – via Inc.
- SO WHAT: Great tips. “Getting prepared for unfriendly faces” (#4) is critical for me.
How To Take A Two-Week Vacation Guilt-Free – by Laura Vanderkam – via Fast Company
- SO WHAT: Great tip on preparing one week ahead for every day you will be gone.
all the best, kevin