Good morning everyone.
A great short video from one of my favorite thinkers. Pretty raw. It is our choice: sorrow or joy. This is so true. We get ourselves in a bunch about the trivial and lose sight of what is really important.
Here are the additional 5 for 5 articles:
You probably don’t deserve it – by Austin Kleon – via austinkleon.com
- SO WHAT: Sometimes feeling like an imposter is a good thing.
Your Job Can Be Amazing — If You Let It Be – by Jeff Goins – via Thought Catalog
- SO WHAT: An important reminder on those days that the grind is really getting to us. It all comes down to attitude.
Did you do the reading? – by Seth Godin – via @thisissethsblog
- SO WHAT: “The reading is what we call it when you do the difficult work of learning to think with the best, to stay caught up, to understand.”
Forget Time Management. Do This Instead – by Minda Zetlin – via Inc.
- SO WHAT: Understanding how to manage your energy is truly critical.
Your New Idea Is Worthless Unless You Know How to Sell It – by Liane Davey – via Harvard Business Review
- SO WHAT: A great read for anyone who is pitching new ideas in their organization.
all the best, kevin