Good morning everyone. Actually……it will be a very brief 5 for 5 this week as I am out on the US West Coast for some vacation with my family. So I am very sorry, but no articles this week. I am out taking lots of pictures. 🙂
I hope everyone has a great week!
But two quick things I wanted to let you know about:
- Don’t forget to visit the 5for5blog.com and signup for the newsletter. You can find it in the lower right hand corner of the page. Thanks to those that have already been signing up. You should be receiving some of the extras that I began publishing last week.
- I have added sharing buttons which will show at thee bottom of each post. You can now click and share to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ directly from the blog. 🙂
Have a great week!
All the best,
P.S. For those that know me well, I brought two books with on this trip
- The Design of Business – by Roger Martin
- So What: I almost finished this in just two days. He goes in depth on the difference between reliability and validity (design thinking). Facinating! Trust me you will be hearing more about this.
- The Field Guide to Getting Lost
- So What: This is my fun read for this trip. (Special thanks to Chris Thomsen….got this with the gift certificate)